Knowing the dimensions of each store and house is important in creating the perfect city. Here are its dimensions in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons requires the player to know the dimensions of each store and the house upgrade on their tropical island to help them customize properly. Here is the list of all the dimensions of the shops and houses in the game. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a game that launches its player onto a tropical island with nothing but two friends, a tycoon raccoon, and the nature around them. The player will have to start from scratch to help turn this desert island into a world-famous tropical getaway. The player begins his ACNHThey travel from a humble beginning, beginning their experience on the island living in a small tent. The player will wander shaking trees, collecting fruits and branches, and crafting tools to help him earn money on the island.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
The game went ahead and sold millions of copies and continues to rule the hearts and minds of gamers. An important factor in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the experience of building a new city from scratch. Each island is unique, but placing certain houses and shops in specific locations will help create a certain island vibe. Placing the house in the wrong place can trigger OCD for some players on its location. This guide will assist players by providing dimensions to help them perfect their home and shop locations across the island.
Of the ACNH islands they are only one size, it would be helpful for players to know the exact size of each building in the game. The player begins to expand their island empire , their homes will continue to expand, and shops will begin to open in various locations on the island. Players can move buildings, bridges, and create slopes across the landscape of their islands if they want to better manage space. However, each building in the game has a different dimension that players must be aware of before moving shops and bridges. ACNH . Every dimension of shop and house in A Crossing of animals: new horizons .
Here is the complete list of all house and shop layouts to help players design their island.
- The First House : This slot is unlocked after completing the 5,000 Nook Miles Homework Loan. It comes with a 7X4 floor plan and includes 80 storage spaces. This is the first house upgrade in the game and can be done within the first few days of play. If players want to move their first house, it costs 30,000 bells to do so.
- Second Home Upgrade : This is given to the player after paying the 98,000 Bell loan for the First House. This makes the floor a bit taller, bringing it to an eight-by-eight system, and increases the total amount of storage from 80 to 120 slots. It may take a few days, but selling insects and fish is the most efficient way to pay for this up front.
- Backroom Upgrade: This home improvement at ACNH is back in stock after paying off the 198,000 Bell loan for the second home upgrade. This is the first home upgrade that will add an additional room to the home. The dimensions of this bonus room are six by six and give the player more storage space, for a total of 240. Players will now have to be more fiddly with all that extra space.
- Left Room Upgrade: This house upgrade is available after paying the 348,000 Bell loan for the Back Room upgrade. This adds an additional six-by-six room to the left side of the house and brings the total storage to 360 items. Additionally, players can now move their mailboxes to their property.
- Correct Room Upgrade : This house upgrade is available after paying the 548,000 Bell loan for the left room upgrade. This adds an additional six-by-six room on the right side of the house and brings the total storage to 400 items. Additionally, players can now customize their entry doors.
- Second Floor Upgrade: This home upgrade is available after paying the 758,000 Bell loan for the Right Room upgrade. This adds a ten by ten room on the second floor for personalization. It also includes a storage upgrade, bringing the total to 800 items. Players can now begin customizing their home siding.
- Basement Leveling : This home upgrade is available after paying the 1,248,000 Bell Loan for the second floor upgrade. This adds an additional ten-by-ten basement. This also brings the total number of storage elements to 1600 slots.
- Nook’s crack : 7 wide by 4 long outside. If players want to move Nook’s Cranny, it costs 50,000 bells to do so.
- Museum: 7 wide by 4 long outside. The museum also costs 50,000 bells to move in. ACNH .
- Camping: 4 wide by 4 long. Moving a campsite costs 10,000 bells at ACNH.
- Able Sisters Taylor Tent : 5 wide by 4 long outside. Players will have to pay 50,000 bells if they want to move the Able Sisters Taylor store.
- Townhouse: 4 wide outside by 4 long. Players can move unwanted or less important villagers houses by paying 10,000 bells.
- Staircase: 2 exteriors wide by 4 long.
- Bridges – Each bridge in ACNH is 4 squares wide and can be built over water.
- Slopes : To build a slope, players will need 2 wide by 1 long spaces on the cliff and an additional 2 wide by 3 long spaces on the ground below.
This information is essential for plotting locations on the island. Players who want to know the exact measurements of certain properties will find value in this information. It also helps players who plan to build around these structures, such as planting flowers or bushes. The game continues to add new features every month with free updates. For the month of June, the Wedding Season event will take place, allowing players to collect DIY recipes around weddings. These events only happen for a limited time, so be sure to collect them when they appear before they disappear forever.
More: Animal Crossing New Horizons – Move and Turn Furniture In Your Home
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is available on Nintendo Switch.
Cyberpunk 2077: a stable version could have made it the game of the year