The missions and objectives of companies are a reality in constant change, due to the need to be adaptable and flexible to the needs of customers: for this, CRMs are the perfect tool. The best CRMs must be able not only to store data such as addresses and contacts of suppliers, but also to carry out actions such as sending emails to customers or supporting an online chat. In this article we tell you what a CRM must have to be considered the best and 3 options that we believe are the most complete on the market.
The best CRMs: what features and functionalities should they have?
How does a company choose the CRM that suits it? The needs of each business are particular, so depending on each activity, it will be necessary to choose some types of CRM over others.
- It is important to identify what the objectives of the company are and establish what are the priorities to highlight one CRM over another.
- If it is about implementing a change in customer management with the choice of a CRM, the team must be involved in the process and provide keys on the use and needs.
- Choose the best CRM: they must be flexible, customizable and compatible with other tools already in use.
- To choose between the types of CRM, one must consider those CRMs capable of supporting the volume of interactions and data that are generated.
Top 3: the best CRMs
Some of the options available today are very useful for managing sales flow and marketing plans and results. Here are 3 of the best CRMs that are also the most popular and useful:
This CRM is in the ranking of the most employees, the most complete and the best valued. And it offers a multitude of options and functionalities ideal for large companies. The power CRM for your business, Know more of It.
Salesforce incorporates the ability to communicate and comment internally about the accounts and profiles that are part of the registry of this application. The opportunities Sales are easily manageable and their details recorded: desired results, time, status of negotiation, etc.
The Salesforce CRM is built with a social network component ; Thus, through the “chatter” communication and notices can be maintained in an agile way about the proposals and other details. In addition, you can manage and design marketing campaigns in an agile and simple way by adjusting different parameters.
Zoho stands out for being a multichannel CRM, in which we can capture leads and manage social networks and allows us to directly call contacts and write emails. This CRM is also capable of analyzing sales from different points of view and improving its performance.
NetSuit is a cloud CRM and has one program for small businesses, one for medium businesses, and one for large businesses. It allows the automation of the sales force or the automation of marketing campaigns to generate leads, among others.
Salesforce and Cognodata
Choosing among the best CRMs that meet the needs of the company goes through defining them in a correct and outlined way. A CRM like Salesforce currently offers greater advantages than other types of CRM, especially for companies of a certain size.
At Cognodata we always offer top quality solutions; that’s why we are Salesforce Silver Partners. Our knowledge in digital management, together with the qualities of one of the best CRMs such as Salesforce, are the perfect combination to get the most out of digital tools. This union facilitates the fulfillment of the objectives thanks to:
- Commercial management design
- Planning of marketing and sales actions
- Special attention to omnichannel
- Study of the distribution of priorities
- Increased profitability (identification of new customers and possibilities to maximize sales)
- Resource optimization based on Machine Learning
- CRM design, management and maintenance