Summary of the most important changes and news of patch 18.40 of Season 8 of Fortnite, such as the arrival of Naruto. Last patch of the season.
The patch 18.40 of Fortnite came to the game on Tuesday , November 16, 2021 and brought with it numerous changes and developments . This is the last patch of the season. Here we tell you what the most important enhancements are new content update of Season 8 of the Pass Battle of Fortnite Chapter 2 , as the objects of Naruto : Fortnite x Naruto Shippuden: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi arrive in.
Fortnite: patch notes 18.40
For some time, Epic Games has not released patch notes as such; instead, we have to access their Trello , where they post what issues they know are currently in the game, and which of them will be fixed with each patch:
General Fortnite changes and fixes
- An unforeseen bug causes eliminated players to hear non-eliminated players in the discussion phase in Imposter Mode. This is expected to be resolved with this patch.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode
- An unknown error causes the Fish and Character Collection Book to restart its progress when using Performance Mode . This is expected to be fixed with this patch.
- An unknown glitch causes players to teleport to random locations when exiting an abandoned vehicle. This is expected to be fixed with this update.
- An unknown bug sometimes causes weapons to disappear from chests and supply drops. This is expected to be fixed in this patch.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite Creative mode
- A bug causes multiple objects to be selected to move at once to not align consistently. This issue is expected to be fixed in this patch.
- The Vaquizador gives problems in creative ways. This is expected to be fixed with this update.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Save the World mode
- An issue to fix causes bonfires above level 130 to continue to show as level 130; this problem only affects visually. It is expected to be fixed with this update.
- An unforeseen error means that we cannot change our Hero’s equipment from the lobby if we play with control. This is expected to be fixed in this patch.
- 4x missions do not show 4x rewards; this is a visual bug, since we get the corresponding rewards. However, the reason for this failure is being investigated.
- An unknown bug causes some players to appear invisible to others upon respawning. It is being investigated.
Naruto comes to Fortnite
The collaboration between Fortnite and Naruto Shippuden is official with patch 18.40 of the Epic Games video game.
New cosmetic items added with Fortnite patch 18.40
Fortnite patch 18.40 has brought with it new cosmetic items in the form of skins , backpacks , pickaxes , hang gliders , and much more.
Scenario changes with Fortnite patch 18.40
The Fortnite Battle Royale map has changed after patch 18.40. The island remains such that:
New missions added with Fortnite patch 18.40
Fortnite patch 18.40 has brought new missions to the game’s filesystem.
Fortnite Patch 18.40 New Weapons and Items
Fortnite patch 18.40 has brought with it a new mythical weapon : the Explosive Kunai :
Sources: Official Fortnite Trello , Twitter / Zatheo_ , Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration