Fortnite x Naruto Shippuden
The collaboration between Fortnite and Naruto Shippuden is here! Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and Sasuke arrive as skins in Fortnite Battle Royale.
From Tuesday, November 16, 2021, it is possible to get Naruto Shippuden items in Fortnite . The skins of Naruto , Sakura , Sasuke and Kakashi were added to the game with the patch 18.40 , the last of Season 8 of the Pass Battle of Fortnite Chapter 2 . Below we show you how all these new objects are, and we also tell you how to get Naruto in Fortnite. Fortnite x Naruto is now official: skin release date confirmed
Fortnite: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi skins from Naruto Shippuden arrive in the game
At 10:00 a.m. CET on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, the spectacular trailer that you can see just below the first paragraph of this news was released, where we can see the expected arrival of Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi to Fortnite . They are skins of the store, and these are all their objects, and their respective price in turkeys: Fortnite – 18.40 patch notes: Naruto and more news.
- Skin Naruto : ???? turkey
- Skin Sasuke : ???? turkey
- Skin Sakura : ???? turkey
- Skin Kakashi : ???? turkey
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These objects are bought with V-Bucks , a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks .
- Both these skins and their accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store . They may come back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes : Battle Royale and Creative and Save the World. Xbox improves performance of over 35 backward compatible games with.
- All of these items are cosmetic ; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Author’s note: this news is still under construction and will be updated as the day progresses.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration