EA Sports shares Team of the Week (TOTW) 8, available now during limited-time booster packs in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team.
A week, EA Sports presents a new TOTW or Team of the Week of FIFA 22 , the next installment of the popular football saga of Electronic Arts. So much so, that is already available TOTW 8 of FIFA 22 Ultimate Team with players like Neymar Jr, Iago Aspas, Luis Alberto or Sergi Darder, among others. This has been shared by EA Sports through its official channels, with a Team of the Week with improved statisticsfor the most outstanding players of the last league match. A starting eleven full of world stars along with a selection of substitutes, up to a total of 23 players.
FUT 22 Team of the Week 8
Thus, and from today November 10, 2022 at 19:00 hours Central European Time until next Wednesday as we can get new cards from the TOTW 8 of FUT 22 , only for a limited time. Along with the starting eleven we find alternates such as Álvarez, Everton, Stuani or Wilson, among others.
Below we offer you the complete list of players, both from the FIFA FUT 22 TOTW 8 ( Team of the Week ) team , as well as the substitute players.
- GK: Yann Sommer (86) – Borussia Mönchengladbach
- LB: João Cancelo (87) – Manchester City
- LB: Marcos Acuña (86) – Sevilla FC
- CB: Kurt Zouma (84) – West Ham United
- RWB: Jonathan Clauss (84) – Racing Club de Lens
- CM: Leon Goretzka (88) – FC Bayern München
- CM: Luis Alberto (86) – Latium
- CM: Sergi Darder Moll (82) – RCD Espanyol
- LW: Neymar Jr (92) – Paris Saint-Germain
- ST: Iago Aspas Juncal (86) – RC Celta
- ST: Christopher Nkunku (86) – RB Leipzig
- GK: Ciprian T?t?ru?anu (81) – Milan
- ST: Julián Álvarez (84) – River Plate
- LW: Everton Sousa Soares (83) – SL Benfica
- CDM: Mathias Normann (81) – Norwich City
- RM: Harry Wilson (81) – Fulham
- CB: Ben White (81) – Arsenal
- ST: Cristhian Stuani (81) – Girona FC
- ST: Mickaël Biron (76) – AS Nancy Lorraine
- ST: Víctor Dávila (76) – Club León
- RB: Ryuta Koike (76) – Yokohama F. Marinos
- ST: Moses Mawa (74) – Kristiansund BK
Source | EA Sports