Building backlinks is one of the most important things to do if you want your website or blog to rank in Google search results. Backlinks are like a voice for your website. The more votes you have, the more popular you should be. They’re so important, so let’s go through a list of the 10 best ways to get backlinks high-quality.
TOP 10 WAYS TO GET BACKLINKS
- Blog Comments This is one of the most popular ways to get backlinks to your website. Just leave a comment on a blog with a link to your website. Just make sure you don’t spam the website. leave quality content.
- Article Submission This is when you submit your article to article directories. There are millions of them out there. The best way is to focus on the top PR article directories.
- Social Bookmarking This is the case when you are submitting a URL to a social bookmarking site. Not only does it give you a very high-quality backlink, but it can generate a lot of traffic if your submissions get popular and get on the front page.
- Social networks These are websites like Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter. Try to have your blog or website automatically submit your new content as you create it. Google takes social media sharing into account on a daily basis.
- EDU backlinks These websites have additional authority as they are related to education. If you can get a high-quality backlink free from these types of domains, it could improve your ranking dramatically.
- Swap backlinks This one is really simple. Find another website or blog in your niche, then offer to exchange backlinks. They look for get link as often as you do.
- Thematic Pages These are impressive SEO linking websites because domain PRs are so high on these pages. This includes sites like Squidoo and HubPages. Make sure these are relevant to your niche as well.
- RSS Feeds Many people overlook them. Always make sure to submit your RSS feeds to as many feed directories as possible. The more you have the better.
- Guest Posts This has become a great way to free backlinks as you may also get lots of traffic and new customers. When you guest post on someone’s blog, you are positioning yourself as an expert.
- Quality Content There is no better way to create high-quality backlinks than by creating quality content. Make sure you are creating quality content that people WANT to link to too. Get them to share because the post or website is great.
I am also providing free backlinks that you can get it from me for free. Simply go backlink TAB on this site and click the image all backlinks, and these backlinks you can sell it on freelancing website like Fiverr gig ranking.