If you are one of the many people who has a car parked on the door of their home or in their garage that does not work, why not find a way to get rid of it? Some people are unaware that in the junkyards they are always looking for old cars or junk cars to buy in order to make use of their parts, second-hand parts that are useful and that work perfectly. Do you want to know how to sell your old vehicle? Do you want to know how to take advantage of your old car?
Without a doubt, selling an old, damaged car or that you no longer use, will free you from having to take care of a vehicle that you no longer want, while helping someone else to get a second-hand car at a very low cost Or you can get spare parts for your vehicle at a much lower price than if they were purchased brand new. But what do you get in return? An interesting economic remuneration.
Scrapping, the best place to sell your old car for scrap
In your trusted junkyard you will find the ideal place to sell a sinister car as scrap metal and get money for it. And, despite the fact that a car does not work, it could always contain certain parts that another buyer might need to repair their vehicle. Always emphasizing that the scrap car parts that are sold in the scrap yards work perfectly and have been previously tested to make sure that they guarantee the greatest safety to the drivers who make use of them.
It is important to know that to take a car to a scrapyard, it will first have to be prepared for it, since it is key to comply with a series of requirements, to have a series of papers or documents that allow you to sell your vehicle as scrap metal to a scrapyard. To take a car to the scrapyard, several aspects must be taken into consideration:
- Aspect 1. Not all scrap yards process vehicle deregistration. Get informed
- Appearance 2 . The car must be taken to a complete scrapyard, that is, with all the parts
- Appearance 3 . It must be taken into account if the vehicle is in the name of a company or an individual, since the documentation will be different for both cases
- Aspect 4. For your scrapyard to process the definitive deregistration of the vehicle, you must provide the following documentation:
- Circulation permit
- Vehicle data sheet
- National Identity Document or residence card (must be valid) of the owner
- In the case of companies, a photocopy of the company’s NIF must be added.
- Aspect 5. Once the car is taken to the scrapyard, it must give you a series of supporting documents:
- Document of the definitive cancellation of the vehicle
- A copy of the certificate of destruction of the vehicle by an Authorized ELV Treatment Center for the ecological recycling of vehicles.
- Aspect 6. If there is no means to take the junk cars to the scrapyard, it can always be done through a scrapping crane or a car insurance crane.
How much do they give me for my junk cars in a junkyard?
This is the eternal question that always haunts our minds once we decide that our car should end up in scrap because it is no longer useful to us. The answer to this question will always change as it depends a lot on the condition of the car. Let’s look at different situations:
- We have a car that works. This situation is more common than normal since it can work perfectly or have some small damage, however it is also a good option to sell a damaged car to the scrapyard because depending on how the breakdown is, we will continue to receive an interesting financial compensation in addition to taking away the having to fix it.
- We have a wrecked car. Either because we have suffered an accident and our car has been damaged or a lot of water has entered us due to flooding or even our car has caught fire and we have a burned car, it is best to forget about it and let the scrapping be the to process the cancellation and accept the small offerThat will come to us since knowing how much they will give you in the scrapyard for a damaged, flooded or burned car is very difficult because it will depend on its condition, for example; If we have a very strong blow to the rear of the car and the engine parts can still be saved, that car will be worth much more than one in which only certain sheet metal parts can be saved because the latter will be worth almost nothing. If water has entered the car and has not affected the upholstery or any other part of the engine, it will be worth much more than one that has been washed away by torrential rains.
In short, depending on the state, age and model, you can get an idea of ??what they will pay you in a junkyard for a car.
What junkyard gives you the most for your junk cars?
Well it depends, one of the best ways to find out is by looking at its size, if you have a large field it is because many users have preferred to deliver their car to that scrapyard because they were paid more. In any case, it will always be better to contrast it with other offers, surely your intuition ends up being true. What about debris and scrap from cars?
Desguace París is one of the largest scrapyards in Spain, this has been thanks to the trust placed in us by thousands of customers since we opened our doors, so we encourage you to contact us if you want to know how much you will receive for giving of lower your car with us.