2010 is being a year full of new challenges and projects for Cognodata, such as this newsletter that was born with a very clear objective: to establish a new channel of communication with our clients, which we hope will contribute to helping add value and promote client strategies. in financial services.
We have baptized this newsletter with the name of Wake-up!, because our intention is to offer a publication that helps managers in the financial sector to regularly energize themselves with new knowledge and the latest trends in customer strategy that are useful for their business.
Our newsletter Wake up! consists of the following sections:
- The alarm. Value projects: we incorporate the most useful initiatives in customer management for banking. In this first issue you will be able to learn first-hand how the telephone channel can be used to increase sales or retain business from our clients in a highly competitive environment. We also collect how the analysis of consumption patterns allows retailers to optimize their marketing activity with a methodology with great potential for banking.
- The shower. Best Practices: we provide the best practices in customer management in leading companies in the financial sector. In this first issue we analyze the evolution of Chinese banking from 1978 to the present. The Chinese market has become a complex and interesting market for banking multinationals, capable of generating some of the largest banks in the world by market capitalization.
- the press Sector news: selection of the most interesting news from the financial services sector that appeared in the media.
- Breakfast. Readings of interest: in each edition we recommend two novel and useful books for managers in the sector. In this case, we have selected the books “Women want more” and “Banking on the future”.
- The agenda. Our events: we have compiled a selection of conferences, conferences and seminars that may be of interest to you.
- The farewell. Our publications: we include the appearances of Cognodata in print media and the internet.