The objective of any technological solution based on artificial intelligence is to optimize the tasks for which it has been designed and to achieve more precise results.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are concepts very present in modern companies, and the personnel area is in a privileged position when it comes to taking advantage of this technology. Thus, recruitment 2.0 is an example of how it has been introduced in the area of ??human resources to adjust, and even redefine, many of its main functions. Digital signage in retail – Learn More About This
Artificial intelligence: how does it transform the HR function?
Artificial intelligence is a set of technologies that take advantage of algorithmic computing to transform large amounts of data into actionable information. This technology has already become the mainstay of digital business models through specific uses such as Amazon Alexa, IBM Watson and Google’s predictive engine. 12 principles of agile methodology in project development.
Combining the power of big data with artificial intelligence results in more efficient operations. This is made possible by a new data-driven business model that is continually evolving and encompasses all areas of the company, including human resources.
The personnel function adapts, thanks to technology and the incorporation of these advances, to the new times. One of the most obvious proofs of this evolution is its new initiatives, which range from recruitment 2.0 to the development of customized programs for high-performance professionals . Data architecture: the basis of a differentiating strategy.
What benefits does Recruitment 2.0 offer?
Recruitment 2.0 is a source of advantages for the organization. Among the benefits of artificial intelligence in this area, three stand out:
- Reduction of human errors. Being based on objective data, the results offered by solutions based on artificial intelligence are a great support for decision making and exclude biased valuations.
- Improved efficiency and knowledge in the evaluation of candidates . Thanks to its ability to recognize and interpret nuances, artificial intelligence becomes an essential component of Recruitment 2.0 . This technology transforms simple resumes, cover letters and communication with candidates into insightful and powerful tools to quickly and efficiently determine if a person is a good fit for the organization.
- Decision making optimization. Through predictive analytics, artificial intelligence can predict which candidates could lose motivation or reduce performance by not fitting in, increasing absenteeism and turnover. In this way, recruiting candidates who do not fit the culture or way of working of the company are avoided on the staff.
How to enjoy the advantages of innovation in recruitment?
The transformation of the human resources function is a reality thanks to artificial intelligence. This technology makes it possible to identify the nuanced individual characteristics of each candidate and employee through surveys and other tools. In view of the knowledge generated by these types of processes, it is easier to combine their personalities and skills with particular roles, departments and co-workers. The future of data processing: blockchain and big data
Efficiency is one of the hallmarks of Recruitment 2.0. However, to enjoy this advantage it is necessary to take into account these three points:
- Make the right technological choice . It is not always necessary to invest in the latest advances. You have to focus on solving the needs of the organization.
- Have the capabilities that will allow you to extract the full value of technology. In addition to the incorporation of new analytical cut profiles into the workforce, it will be convenient to make available to HR personnel. H H. the resources available so that they can make their decisions based on data.
- Reaffirm yourself in the face of the cultural change that digitization entails . Technological maturity is a requirement to experience the benefits of Recruitment 2.0. In order to move forward, it is first necessary to self-evaluate and find out what stage the organization is in.
Artificial intelligence algorithms not only make it possible to identify the best candidate in the context of Recruitment 2.0, they transform the HR function. This technology allows those responsible for this area to interpret data sets and create models for quality, reliable and predictive decision making, which will decisively impact the business in the future. 5 ‘big data’ solutions at the service of your business
Learn more on Wikipedia.