sauna room steam room
Laze approximately in a sauna room steam room is the same as escaping the stressful real life and sighing in the luxury of warm, relaxing in the steam room. Session in a sauna room provides relief from the fatigue ensuing from the active daily life and tiring, time-overwhelming needs of family and work. An hour in this healing room will leave you lively and ready to face the world once again.
Steam room sauna room is usually designed for custom showers. However, they may be fixed/installed in any place that can be enclosed to keep the steam room inside. The perfect height for the ceiling of your steam room sauna room is seven feet. A good sauna room steam room will provide a hundred percent humidity in the cubicle. Experts design the seat away from the ceiling so that the condensed water droplets do not drip over you.
SAUNA ROOM EQUIPMENT AND FITTINGS
- Sauna heater
- Heater guardrail
- Control panel
- Benches in obechi wood
- Wooden pail and ladle
- Combined thermometer/hygrometer
- Sand timer
- Wooden headrest & backrest
- Towel hook
- Sauna stones
- Sauna essence – Eucalyptus milk
SAUNA ROOM EQUIPMENT AND FITTINGS
- Steam generator unit
- Essence dosing system with once essence
- Water softens in polyester with fiberglass auto driven MPV
- Control unit
- Ensure the steam room door is kept closed at all times to prevent overheating of the heater elements.
- Do not splash water on to the light fittings or any electrical controls-rapid changes in temperature may cause cracking and damage to light fittings in particular
- Inspect the steam room cabin, benches, and fittings on a regular basis for any signs of damage.
- Depending on the water quality supplied to the steam generator, de-scaling may be required on a regular basis. Please see the information supplied with the unit for de-scaling instructions.
All users should be aware of the potential dangers and prerequisite abilities/requirements prior to participation in the facility
Listed below are examples of wording recommended for signage which should ensure that even the very inexperienced users approach the steam room safely prepared and are aware of the potential dangers arising from improper use
- Do not use the steam room if you are undergoing medical attention without the consent of your doctor.
- Always take a lukewarm shower before and after use
- Leave immediately if feeling unwell and report to Reception
- Do not use the steam room until one hour after eating. Never use the steam room while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Do not use the steam room as a means of losing weight or curing a hangover
- Do not read or leave the newspaper in a steam room
- Do not shave in the steam room
- All articles of jewelry such as bracelets, watches, or rings should be removed.
SAMPLE NOTICES FOR USE BY THE OPERATOR
These are example only and may require changing to suit the operator’s own specific requirements and legal position
Time in the steam room should not exceed 20 minutes at any one time but can be repeated after a suitable rest period, the recommended time being 5-10 minutes rest, dependent on the individual.
Total time in the steam room should never exceed 25 minutes.
THIS STEAM ROOM IS PROVIDED FOR THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERS/GUEST SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- The proprietor accepts no liability for any injury or illness to person or loss of personal effects, however such injury, illness, loss or damage may be caused. Members/Guest use the steam room facility at their own risk
- The steam room should be used strictly in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Children are not allowed to use the steam room unless accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, the proprietor cannot accept any liability for this risk.
- It is recommended that members/guests should not use the steam room if their health would be adversely affected thereby.
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CONTACT RECEPTION IMMEDIATELY
STEAM ROOM INSTRUCTIONS:
TO PREPARE THE STEAM ROOM FOR USE
- Turn the steam generator on
- If an essence dosing system is fitted check that there is water in the essence dosing tank and add any essence if required. Essences are highly concentrated-use as per manufacturers instruction.
- Wait for the steam room to reach the required temperature and steam production
- Take a warm shower and enter the steam room without drying
- Do not overstay your welcome! Remain in the steam room long enough to war up and stimulate a mild perspiration. A normal session should 20-30 mins, allowing time to acclimatize. Take a shower to cleanse the skin, sit and cool down before re-entering the steam room for as long as you feel comfortable
- When you are ready to cool down-have another shower or cold plunge. Relax with a good book, television or the friends with whom you shared the steam room.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
General, all qualified agree that although most individuals may use a steam room safely, it is necessary that the whole spectrum of the clientele is addressed and educated in the dangers of Heat stress. There are documented health risks, which can be reduced by educating and informing all users of the physiological effects of the steam room and helping them identify potential risks to themselves. Any history of the vascular or coronary disorder, diabetes, or obesity should indicate a conservative approach to steam room use and its benefits.
However, a steam room that is operated at a safe temperature, which is used and maintained hygienically, can provide an ideal and safe of relaxation. It will tone and cleanse the skin and relieve tension and muscular soreness.